CONTEST RULES - LIPTON ICE TEA & TOMORROWLAND FRIENDSHIP CHALLENGE 2019
These conditions apply to the contest that is being organised by Pepsi Lipton International Ltd. with its registered office at 70 St John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland, hereafter referred to as: "Pepsi Lipton".
Article 1: General
- Any person residing in one of the countries listed hereafter is entitled to participate in this contest: Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
- Firstly, you must be 18 years of age at the 18th of July 2019. People under 18 at that day, will be denied access to the Tomorrowland festival. Secondly, you must be in possession of a valid passport and visa (if needed) to travel to Belgium from Thursday 18 July 2019 to Monday 22 July 2019.
- Employees and personnel of Pepsi Lipton who are involved in this contest and third parties whose services are used by Pepsi Lipton in connection with it are excluded from participation.
- Only a single prize is awarded per family residing at the same address during the entire campaign period.
- All persons who participate in an organised group, or within the framework of any legal or voluntary association, or in any other manner collaborate with a view to increasing the chances of winning or who are suspected by Pepsi Lipton of fraud shall be excluded from participation.
- Participants must at all times be able to furnish proof of their identity so that Pepsi Lipton can check for possible abuses and, as necessary, sanction them.
Article 2: Personal information
- In order to participate in the contest, you may be asked by Tomorrowland on www.betterwhentogether.world to share certain personal information (for example, your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, passport and visa information etc.)
- You guarantee that all of the information provided by you is correct, up-to-date and complete. Tomorrowland and Pepsi Lipton are not responsible if the participant has communicated incorrect / out-of-date / incomplete information.
- The personal information that you provide to us will be used only to administer the contest and will not be kept.
Article 3: How and when can you participate?
- This contest runs from the 27th of May 2019 to the 7th of July 2019.
- the main contest will be accessible on www.betterwhentogether.world
- the main contest will accessible from the 27th of May 2019 to the 7th of July 2019.
on the website, participants will be asked to share a picture and a caption answering the ‘’Friendship Challenge’’ brief described on www.betterwhentoghether.world. There will be four different ‘’Friendship Challenges’’ which will be accessible at the following dates:
- 27th May – 2th June: 1st Friendship Challenge
- 3rd June – 9th June: 2nd Friendship Challenge
- 10th June – 23th June: 3rd Friendship Challenge
- 24th June – 7th July: 4th Friendship Challenge
- from the website, participants have the opportunity to also share their pictures with friends using #LiptonBetterTogether. Pepsi Lipton won’t have any liability regarding the share of pictures by the Participants, especially regarding the rights of friends appearing on pictures.
- Each person can validly participate only once in each "Friendship Challenge", namely with unique personal identification. Participation by using multiple/different email addresses, IDs, Facebook profiles, birth dates and/or any other unique personal identification is not allowed.
- Pepsi Lipton reserves the right to eliminate, for whatever reason, participations that are considered fraudulent, or reduce to one valid participation any multiple participations, without having to justify its decision or without having to obtain the agreement from the excluded participant(s).
Article 4: Designation of the winners
- At the end of the contest, the jury, consisting of the Pepsi Lipton Brand Marketing team and agencies, reviews all of the pictures & captions which have been uploaded on the website, and from them chooses the winners. Prizes will be awarded based on the originality of the composition (picture and caption), how it represents that everything is better when together and answers the "Friendship Challenge" brief
- The winners of the contest will be personally contacted by email as soon as possible for distributing the prize.
- Pepsi Lipton cannot be held liable if the communicated personal information of a winner turns out to be incorrect or if a winner does not respond to Pepsi Lipton’s contact attempts, despite the fact that Pepsi Lipton did everything reasonably possible to reach the winner.
- If, for reasons that cannot be imputed to Pepsi Lipton, a prize is not claimed by a winner before 48hours, this winner loses his/her rights to the prize, which then remains Pepsi Lipton’s property and can be awarded to a runner-up.
- No correspondence can be conducted concerning these rules or the results of the contest.
Article 5: Prizes
The prizes to be won are the following:
15x "Spectacular Easy Tent" packages for 5x groups of 5x people (value for 2-people 1150,94€)
The "Spectacular Easy Tent package" is inclusive of: flight, transfers, lodging and facilities as listed below:
- Return transport from winner’s home country to/from Tomorrowland
- Travel Insurance
- 5x Tomorrowland Full Madness Standard Weekend 1 passes for each group of 5x people
- 3x tents for each group of 5x people
- Access to DreamVille – 5 days
- Access to Tomorrowland – 3 days
- Access to The Gathering
- Access to DreamVille Marketplace
- Access to Easy Tent sanitary facilities
- A double air mattress per tent
- A sleeping bag per person
- A night light and mirror
- A lock for your tent
- A power outlet (220 volt – EU outlet) in the tent
- A DreamVille relax chair per person
- 1 locker per 2x people
- All prizes are personal and thus non-transferable and cannot be replaced, exchanged or turned in for cash.
- In case of refusal or some other reason for the non-distribution of a prize, it reverts to Pepsi Lipton.
Article 6: Liability and indemnification
- You acknowledge that participation in the contest is entirely at your own risk. It will not be possible to obtain any compensation from Pepsi Lipton.
- If, in order to participate in this contest, you are asked to send in, upload or record a submission or to make a contribution in some other way, you guarantee that this submission and/or contribution does not constitute a violation of any (intellectual property) rights of third parties and also is not otherwise unlawful, and you shall indemnify Pepsi Lipton for claims by third parties in the matter.
- Under absolutely no circumstances can Pepsi Lipton be held responsible for accidents, costs, direct or indirect damage that might derive from participation in the present contest and/or the prize attribution.
Pepsi Lipton is not liable for any damage, direct and/or indirect, that relates in any other way to this contest, including but not limited to:
- the prizes distributed by it;
- modification, interruption or termination of the campaign and/or changing of the prizes;
- the unlawful use of our systems by a third party.
- In the event that the winner is determined exclusively on the basis of an IT procedure, the participants accept that Pepsi Lipton cannot be held responsible for a failed connection, losses, delays or other technical shortcomings caused by the Internet or the technical service providers who intervene in the transmission of the forms and the hosting of the website. If the contest must be postponed, cancelled or interrupted, wholly or partially, for reasons that are beyond Pepsi Lipton´s control, Pepsi Lipton shall bear absolutely no responsibility for this.
Article 7: Copyrights and cooperation
- If the participants send in, upload, record submissions including pictures or must make a contribution to the campaign in some other way, the participants fully waive all of their rights to Pepsi Lipton, including copyrights, only for the benefit of designating winners according to article 4, except in application of article 7.2. Pepsi Lipton reserves the right to, according to its own judgement, refine, shorten, change or remove this submission/contribution, without notifying you of this (in advance).
- If you are the winner of a prize, you hereby give permission for Pepsi Lipton to use your name and/or picture material on which you appear (for example, photos of the prize-giving ceremony) for any expressions whatsoever that are related to this campaign, without compensation.
Additional restrictions regarding uploads: for this contest it is forbidden to upload among others:
- Images whose content is illegal, slanderous, insulting, discriminating, obscene, threatening, consist of plagiarism, or could lead to unrest, unease or unnecessary aggravation;
- Images that commit an infringement of the privacy of others, and/or images that show individuals who have not given their permission to be photographed/filmed;
- Images that show cruelty to animals or that feature animals in a leading role;
- Images that infringe the intellectual property of third parties without their consent (e.g. trademark rights, copyrights, image rights, design rights …)
- Computer viruses or other harmful files or programming;
- Advertising or other commercial material with the intent to publicise, advertise or promote;
- Links with the intent to promote other websites, such as, but not limited to MSN Groups etc;
- Unauthorised advertising, junk mail, spam and/or other unwanted messaging.
Article 8: Rights of Pepsi Lipton
- Pepsi Lipton reserves the right to terminate your participation in the campaign at any time if you act in any manner that is contrary to these conditions or any legally applicable provision, without notifying you of this in advance, without any obligation to give a reason, according to its own judgement and without Pepsi Lipton being able to be held liable for this.
- Pepsi Lipton also reserves the right to terminate, interrupt or change the campaign, at its own discretion and without advance notice, and/or to change the prizes of the campaign if the circumstances so require, without Pepsi Lipton being liable for this.
- It is not possible for Pepsi Lipton to screen all submissions/contributions in advance. If a third party invokes the unlawfulness of your submission, Pepsi Lipton reserves the right to communicate your name and address (if it has them) to this third party.
Article 9: Contact
If you have questions or comments about this contest, contact us via the contest website.
Article 10: Miscellaneous
- We can adapt these conditions at any time, so we recommend checking the conditions regularly.
- The Pepsi Lipton terms and conditions and the Pepsi Lipton privacy notice apply to this contest.
- Participation in this contest entails acceptance of all provisions of these contest rules, hereby including any later amendments that should become necessary, for example in the event of force majeure. These conditions are governed laws of Ireland, Irish courts and Irish law. Any disputes deriving from them or which are otherwise related to the campaign or the website shall be submitted to the judge in Ireland who is competent in the matter.
Dublin, May 20th, 2019